Ferrum Forge Knife works extends a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all knife products. We strive always to make the best knives and our limited lifetime warranty is a statement of confidence to our customers of the reliability and quality the we put into each and every Ferrum Forge knife. This warranty reflects a tradition of excellence and a commitment to superior manufacturing, innovative design and quality customer service. Ferrum Forge will stand behind our knives for as long as you own it.
- What is Covered? This warranty covers any defects in material and craftsmanship from the manufacturer.
- How Long Does the Coverage Last? This warranty lasts for the lifetime of the original consumer purchaser as long as you own your Ferrum Forge Knife Works product. Coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer your Ferrum Forge product.
- What Will Ferrum Forge Knife Works Do? At Ferrum Forge's option, we will repair or replace the defective product, or repay the purchase price of the defective product.
- What Does This Warranty Not Cover? This warranty does not apply to any Ferrum Forg Knife Works product which has been subject to any damage caused by disassembly, abuse, misuse, loss, improper handling, alterations, accident, neglect, improper sharpening, or abnormal wear. Products may experience changes in appearance due to normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear is not a defect and is not covered by this warranty. This warranty does not cover any damages or expenses caused by any defective product.
- How Do You Get Warranty Service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of the issue you are experiencing. An experienced technician will contact you within 24 hours with information about repair or replacement, depending on each individual case. Please contact us before sending in a knife for repair.
- What If My Knife is Out of Warranty? Don't worry! We still have you covered, even if you are not the original owner or the warranty has been voided. We will perform repairs and modifications on Ferrum Forge products, but will charge a fee for labor. Please contact email@example.com for more information.