Allurus - Textured Cy-urple
You might be asking yourself, what is cy-urple? Great question. It's a combination of cyan and holographic purple. The handles appear to morph colors in your hand. From certain angles this Allurus looks purely cyan, but at other angles it appears to glow purple. This is one of the most unique finishes out there. Unfortunately we can't capture the true color and vibrance in pictures. Check out the video on our Instagram Video to see it in its full glory.
This knife was made to work. Grip the handle normally or use the forward choil and thumb ramp to choke up for extra control. Its 20CV blade is slicey, yet strong enough to take some hard work and abuse. The Allurus features our standard 2-piece handle construction for ease of maintenance and superior ergonomics. Get all the utility and style you need from the Allurus.
The Allurus is a premium full titanium framelock with everything you expect from Ferrum Forge. It features a CPM 20CV blade, hardened steel lockbar insert, ceramic detent, caged bearings, and the custom Ferrum Forge pivot.
- Overall Length: 7.95” (20.2cm)
- Blade Length: 3.45” (8.8cm)
- Cutting Edge: 3” (7.6cm)
- Blade Width: 1.25” (3.2cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.126” (3.2mm)
- Blade Material: CPM 20CV
- Finish: Black Stonewashed
- Weight: 4.1oz (116g)
- Handle Length: 4.5” (11.4cm)
- Handle Width: 1.25” (3.2cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.44” (1.1cm)
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Handle Color: Textured Cy-urple