Allurus - Holographic Spectrum 2
Starting with shades of iridescent purples and blues, moving through blues and greens, and ultimately transitioning to a full bright green, this Allurus appears to morph color with a holographic effect. The bright anodizing is set behind black stonewashed blade, black hardware, and black carbon fiber to maximize contrast and allow the colors to pop even more. This one's a conversation starter to say the least.
This knife was made to work. Grip the handle normally or use the forward choil and thumb ramp to choke up for extra control. Its 20CV blade is slicey, yet strong enough to take some hard work and abuse. The Allurus features our standard 2-piece handle construction for ease of maintenance and superior ergonomics. Get all the utility and style you need from the new Allurus model.
The Allurus is a premium full titanium framelock with everything you expect from Ferrum Forge. It features a CPM 20CV blade, hardened steel lockbar insert, ceramic detent, caged bearings, and the custom Ferrum Forge pivot.
- Overall Length: 7.95” (20.2cm)
- Blade Length: 3.45” (8.8cm)
- Cutting Edge: 3” (7.6cm)
- Blade Width: 1.25” (3.2cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.126” (3.2mm)
- Blade Material: CPM 20CV
- Finish: Black Stonewashed
- Weight: 4.1oz (116g)
- Handle Length: 4.5” (11.4cm)
- Handle Width: 1.25” (3.2cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.44” (1.1cm)
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Handle Color: High Voltage Holographic spectrum/ Marble Carbon Fiber Inlay