Allurus - Coral Reef and Carbon Fiber
Looking for an Allurus with a little extra flair? Well, here's one for you. Hand finished by the guys, this Allurus features high voltage Ultraviolet anodizing with bright blue highlights for a bit of a tropical ocean feel.
This knife was made to work. Grip the handle normally or use the forward choil and thumb ramp to choke up for extra control. Its 20CV blade is slicey, yet strong enough to take some hard work and abuse. The Allurus features our standard 2-piece handle construction for ease of maintenance and superior ergonomics. Get all the utility and style you need from the new Allurus model.
The Allurus is a premium full titanium framelock with everything you expect from Ferrum Forge. It features a CPM 20CV blade, hardened steel lockbar insert, ceramic detent, caged bearings, and the custom Ferrum Forge pivot.
- Overall Length: 7.95” (20.2cm)
- Blade Length: 3.45” (8.8cm)
- Cutting Edge: 3” (7.6cm)
- Blade Width: 1.25” (3.2cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.126” (3.2mm)
- Blade Material: CPM 20CV
- Finish: Black Nano Ceramic Coating
- Weight: 4.1oz (116g)
- Handle Length: 4.5” (11.4cm)
- Handle Width: 1.25” (3.2cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.44” (1.1cm)
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Handle Color: Cyan w/ Marble Carbon Fiber Inlay