Allurus - Inverted
We took an anodized and stonewashed finish and inverted them. This Allurus features a grey base with blue highlights for an atypical look on titanium. With black nano ceramic coated hardware and blade, this Allurus will stand out in your collection.
This knife was made to work. Grip the handle normally or use the forward choil and thumb ramp to choke up for extra control. Its 20CV blade is slicey, yet strong enough to take some hard work and abuse. The Allurus features our standard 2-piece handle construction for ease of maintenance and superior ergonomics. Get all the utility and style you need from the new Allurus model.
The Allurus is a premium full titanium framelock with everything you expect from Ferrum Forge. It features a CPM 20CV blade, hardened steel lockbar insert, ceramic detent, caged bearings, and the custom Ferrum Forge pivot.
- Overall Length: 7.95” (20.2cm)
- Blade Length: 3.45” (8.8cm)
- Cutting Edge: 3” (7.6cm)
- Blade Width: 1.25” (3.2cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.126” (3.2mm)
- Blade Material: CPM 20CV
- Finish: Black Nano Ceramic
- Weight: 4.1oz (116g)
- Handle Length: 4.5” (11.4cm)
- Handle Width: 1.25” (3.2cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.44” (1.1cm)
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Handle Color: Grey/blue w/ Marble Carbon Fiber Inlay